VLC-C Series Vertical Plate Clamp
Standard design clamp for vertical lifting of steel plates and steel structures.
- Detail Specification
- Technical Parameters
- Standard design clamp for vertical lifting of steel plates and steel structures.
- The spring-loaded tightening lock mechanism assures a positive initial clamping force.
- Clamps are equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered.
- The main body and the shackle are made of die-forged special alloy steel, which are optimally tempered for maximum strength and durability.
- High-frequency quenching of die-forged special alloy steels gives greater durability to the cam.
||Jew Opening (mm)