From the construction industry to power generation plants, conductor bar systems have accelerated a lot. Several accidents have been reported about electrical injuries, unsafe work conditions, and improper cable management in the past few years. That’s why for increasing safety and improving workplace conditions, several companies now use the conductor bars.
Conductor Bar - A Brief Overview
The conductor bar systems are mainly used in areas where electricity needs to be transferred from a stationary source to a mobile system.
For instance, electric cables connecting the power mains with the machines in a warehouse plant are secured by a conductor bar. Similarly, the overhead cranes also receive power from these bars once the cables are connected to the collector plate.
Types of Conductor Bars
At MIT HOIST & CRANE, one can get several power conductor rails to ensure that all the requirements are met quickly.
We have introduced these categories based on the industry needs to ensure that everyone can work safely.
Seamless safety power rails are made from seamless bars that don’t come with any joint or fixtures. As a result, they have a smoother appearance, and hence, any overhead electric equipment can move along its length with ease.
One of the best conductor bar systems we have is the enclosed power bars. These are completely enclosed on three sides having a certain depth. The cables are connected to the hollow part.
For ensuring that no accident can happen with our products, we have launched a unique connection of insulated conductor bar.
Features and Perks of Using the Electric Conductor Bar System
- Our power conductor rails are available at different voltage and ampere ratings to suit comprehensive application needs.
- One can avail customized rails easily according to the desired length and cut surfaces.
- We are one of the best crane busbar suppliers in the market, thanks to the three most innovative conductor bar designs.
- The designs are formed by engineers who are industry experts and professionals working in the field for more than a decade.
- All our power conductor rails have insulated housing that is touch-safe and hence, ideal for high voltage power transmission.
Affordable Conductor Bars with Optimal Quality
With our affordable and reasonable prices, MIT Hoist & Crane is regarded as one of the best crane busbar suppliers. Our services and products are trustworthy. There is nothing to be scared of since we make sure all the power bars can deliver optimal performance without putting a dent in your pocket.