Have you ever thought about what actually is headroom on a chain hoist?
In this post, we have briefly explained headroom electric hoists and related stuff.
The distance between the spot on the hook from which the object will be carried and the place where the hoist, or lift and trolley, links with the main frame the hoist hung from is referred to as headroom. An I-beam, including a horizontally building support, or a crane, including a gantry crane or jib crane, are common examples.
Low Headroom Electric Hoists:
The low headroom electric chain hoist from MIT Hoist is an excellent representation of how accuracy is applied to heavy technical products. This equipment is ideal for applications with confined headroom and offers efficient, secure, and maintenance-free performance.
These aspects are critical for heavy equipment, since a company invests a significant amount of money and hopes in buying quality air chain hoists.
When clients have trouble using standard air chain hoists because there isn’t enough headroom available above the equipment to be raised, an ultralow headroom electric chain hoist is used.
The electric air chain hoists with ultralow headroom are the outcome of exceptional innovation and one-of-a-kind design, making it ideal for a wide range of operations. You’ll learn a lot about the need for, how to use, and how practical an amazingly electric chain hoist is in this post.
Electric Chain Hoist with Specific Configurations-
During The Design Phase Of A New Structure
When a construction site is being designed, ultralow headroom hoists can be used to reduce the structure’s elevation because they require lesser space than standard hoists. This reduces the property’s or structure’s required height and aids save money on heating, materials, and air conditioning.
In these situations, an ultralow headroom electric chain hoist is an excellent choice because of its compact design.
When The Height Of An Existing Structure Is A Challenge
When every inch of a structure or building counts, the ultralow headroom electric chain hoist is the finest choice. The weight can be lifted close to the support column with this arrangement.
These ultralow headroom hoists are made using cutting-edge technology and can effectively complete the jobs. This also allows the current frame to be used without having to pick up the track forwards or backward at the floor level. It has a wide range of applications, including below deck in ships and on oil platforms, among others.
Some Beneficial Features
- 1. It runs quietly and efficiently, and it’s quite easy to maintain.
- 2. A plastic or canvas chain container is included.
- 3. Safety stops over-lifting and minimizing using an upper-lower limit switch.
- 4. Control with an emergency stop button, the voltage is reduced to 24 V for increased safety.
- 5. The electric trolley now has a 4-button unit on the hoist.
- 6. The push-pull option to suit a range of applications, trolleys may be mounted, geared trolleys can be mounted, electric trolleys can be mounted, and hooks can be mounted.
- 7. Trolley wheel flange width is manufactured with a tailored specification for the individual beam. H-Beams, Universal Beams, Customized Box girders, and I-beams are among the beams that the hoist with trolleys can accommodate.
- 8. Additional voltage levels such as 500 volts, 440 volts, 400 volts, and 380 volts are available as options.
- 9. On demand, bespoke configurations of power cord, load chain, and pendant cord are available.
- 10. Speeds of lifting speeds: single or dual
- 11. Radio remote control (wireless)
- 12. With a dual winding motor or a VFD inverter, you may control the speed of the motor.
Buy Low headroom Electric Hoists at MIT Hoist
MIT Hoist is focused on developing next-generation equipment to provide clients with an unrivalled experience when their job relies only on the quality and reliability of our specialized low headroom electric chain hoists.
Some of the elements that make MIT Hoist products popular are a smoother operation and an economical operation. We’re here to help our clients get the best heavy equipment and machinery for their needs.