What’s an End Carriage?
It is one of the most common questions among many.
In simplest words, an End Carriage is one of the carriages that supports the primary crane gantry. Crane end carriages have driven engines that convey the crane mechanism vertically and horizontally on the workplace floor.
The end carriages are professionally prepared and offer a wide range of connectivity choices; they are robust equipment for new installations as well as renovations.
They’re offered for overhead as well as underslung cranes and have grey cast iron running wheels which are tough and long-lasting.
At MIT Hoist, our end carriages are built using high-quality elements intended for dependability and economy. The end carriage’s steel construction is a torsion-resistant box girder that is equipped to attach to the crane girder. The crane girder mounting plates are precision machined and aligned to offer exceptional travel qualities and high durability.
Features of End Carriages
- A torsion-resistant box girder is ready to be linked to the crane girder in the hardened steel.
- Years of minimal maintenance operation are ensured by rigid unique end carriage-girder couplings and reinforced wheel construction.
- Electrical plugs that disengage quickly and a dynamic lock wheel assembly make examination and maintenance a breeze.
- Bumpers made of high-grade rubber are fastened on for energy absorption and can be easily removed for quick maintenance or replacement.
- Three phase, double-flanged travel wheels that come with mounted bearings, and direct splined shaft drive to the wheels.
- Cast iron wheels made of high-quality self-lubricating spheroidal graphite
- Crane runway girders are subjected to the least amount of stress possible.
- End carriage is light in weight.
- For proper handling and high durability, it has smooth starting and stopping qualities
- Huge variety of diameter
- Manufactured in latest series production techniques.
- Smooth operation with variable frequency drive
- Steel wheels made of spheroidal graphite cast or forged
- Sturdy and reliable
- The crane runway profile can be easily adjusted.
- Versatile assembly, flexible design
- Wheel drive with minimal noise
- Storm protection, Anti-drop devices, rail guards and lateral guide rollers all optional
Offering Solutions to Meet Individual Requirements
Our crane end carriages, available in a huge variety of forms, provide flexibility and great operational reliability. These rail-mounted transit modules are lightweight and flexible, and can be directly attached to crane steel structures and load-bearing components.
MIT Hoist’s end carriages are mainly composed of a torsionally rigid box section and complete travel modules from the superior modular system, that can be customized for every load capacity range. These configurations create solutions to satisfy particular application criteria for rail-friendly crane and equipment travel movements.
MIT Hoist Offering Top-Quality End Carriages for Cranes
Only the best quality End Carriages from renowned lifting industry manufacturers are supplied by MIT Hoist, and they are constructed to fulfil our ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance requirements, ensuring that your End Carriages are one of the finest.
We have a variety of products to serve the needs and requirements of every sector. Our End Carriages are suitable for new construction, but they can also be used to replace your crane’s previous systems if necessary! We have the most competitive pricing and will match any comparable offer.
End Carriages are part of our scope of supply, and we provide them to both the industry and the end-user. We offer worldwide services. We are also one of the leading crane wheel manufacturers in China offering our top-notch services globally. Our crane wheels are can also be deep strengthened for excessive load requirements or heavy wear.
You can get in touch with our team to help you with the best suitable crane and related components for your industry.