MIT Hoist end trucks are superior components, designed specifically for reliability and economical operations. The steel-based structure of the crane end truck is prepared to be attached to the crane girder which is a torsion-resistant box girder. The proper alignments and accurate machining of the crane girder mounting plates help to obtain supreme travel characteristics and longer life.
Whether you want standard or custom-made end trucks, MIT Hoist is a one-stop destination for top-notch China end trucks.
In standard End Trucks, capacity ranges from 3 tons to 50 tons. All the standard features are incorporated and are very cost-effective. Whereas we offer custom-made end trucks which are especially designed and manufactured to meet client’s requirement of higher capacity.
Design features of MIT Hoist’s End Trucks—
- » Highest maximum wheel loads available in the industry
- » Exclusively designed and made for overhead crane travel applications
- » All welding is completed before machining for getting a perfect wheel alignment
- » Wheel bearings are well lubricated for smoother functioning
- » Axle tires are line bored in a single setup to get an ideal wheel alignment
- » No risk of oil leakage into the motor
- » Motors are combined to the gearbox input shaft
- » No need to open the gearbox and drain the oil for replacing the motor
- » Axles are machined precisely from cold-rolled carbon steel
- » Hollow shaft gearbox with robust torque arm mounting
We have compiled some of the key features and benefits of end trucks.
Drive motors: It has single speed squirrel type of cage design with variable frequency drive or inverter controls. Possessing a direct drive system, it incorporates class F insulation with large surface cooling paddles for outstanding heat dissipation.
- » Economical
- » Reliable
- » Long motor life
- » Considerably variable speed
- » No open gears to lubricate
Drive wheels: Wheels are hard-edged to safeguard the runway rails and the wheels from any type of damage. Both the bridge and trolley wheels are rolled or imitated steel. Our wheels are simple yet robust allowing easy and quick wheel removal without the need for any special tools. Also, to undress there is no axle.
- » Higher overload capacity
- » Stress-free operation and service
- » Longer life
- » Need no technicians or special tools for wheel removal
- » Smooth and noise-free operating feature
End truck: End of the girder to a side-mounted plate on the end truck, and has a very simple installation process. Friction-type connections make use of superior mounting bolts for better outcomes.
- » Smoother crane movement without skewing or binding
- » Tremendous stability in vertical and horizontal planes
- » Improved crane alignment, resulting in lessened wear and tear on runways and wheels
- » Lower potential of installation error
Bridge Brake: The bridge brake is self-adjusting. Magnet-actuated, DC rectified disc brake is mechanically applied if a power failure occurs.
- » No damage to loads
- » Improved operator safety
- » Practically no or minimal maintenance required
Quick Disconnect Plugs: It has an asymmetrical design which means plugs can be coupled only one way. Only pre-tested multi-pin socket and plug connections are used which are completely finger safe. The quick disconnect plugs are build using the highest quality material, and are vibration-proof, and safe from moisture and dust.
- » No qualified person or technician needed for disconnecting components
- » Saves time
- » Improved safety for installers as well as for maintenance workers
- » Pole reversal is unworkable
Bridge Controls: It has smooth, precise motion control with the electronic dynamic braking system. Integral ‘soft’ start lowers the risk of mechanical shock loading, and wear of the drive parts. Abolition of high starting currents lowers electrical operation costs and motor temperatures. It can jog without damaging motors and drivers, and reverse the plug.
- » Long life
- » Trouble-free service
- » Higher productivity
- » Lowered damage to loads
- » Practically no or very minimal maintenance needed
- » Lowers the total number of breakdowns occurring because of operator error
Want to know more about end trucks? Get in touch with our executives to know in-depth about end trucks and their proper working.